Shinee [Biography]

Lee JinKi (이진기)

  
Stage name :ONEW
Real name: Lee JinKi
Nick name: Ondubu
Position: Vocal, Leader
Birthday: Dec 14th 1989
Height: 177 cm
Interest/speciality: Singing, piano

 Note: This is it......The leader who has a cheek as soft as dubu (a kind of tofu). My sister from Philippines, Vanette, love him so much. This page for you, sista. Wish you always love him and love me forever...L.O.L....

Kim Jong Hyun (김종현)


Stage name: JONGHYUN
Position: Main vocal
Birthday: April 8th 1990
Height: 173 cm
Family: Parents, sister
Interest/speciality: Wathcing movies., singing song writing, speak chinese 

Note: My young sister said that she likes Jonghyun. I don't know why, but she likes him so much. She always say that he is so cool. Yeah, I know sista, everyone always do that when fall in love with someone. Hehehe LOL :D

Lee Tae Min ( 이태민 )


Stage name: TAEMIN
Nickname: Handy boy Taemin (Always prepared)
Position: Vocal
Birthday: July 18th 1993
Height: 175 cm
Weight: 50 kg
Family: Parents, Older brother
Interest/speciality: Poppin dance, listening music, piano, speak chinese

 Note: He has a same born date (July 18th) with my boy on High School...I like him (Taemin) since 1st time I saw him on A.M.I.G.O MV......I was surprised when I knew that he is the youngest on SHINEE even too young for me.....Almost 4 years old the range between us...wkkkkk....no problem Taemin, I'm your cutest noona.....(dreaming on the day)

Kim Ki Bum (김기범)


Stage name: KEY
Real name: Kim Ki Bum
Nick name: Almighty Key
Position: Vocal, 2nd Lead rapper
Birthday: Sept 23rd 1991
Height: 177 cm
Interest/speciality: Rapping, dance snowboarding, speak english, korean, japanese and chinese
Favourite colour:PINK
Note: Hmmmm.....the 'key' of my heart. Wkkkk.....I like his hair style....always....If I meet him, I want to ask him,"Who is your hair stylist, dongsaeng? Please make my hair as good as your."

Choi Min Ho (최민호)
Stage name: MINHO
Real name: Choi Min Ho
Position: Vocal
Birthday: Dec 9th 1991
Height: 181
Family: Parents, older brother
Interest/speciality: Football, basketball acting, speak english and chinese

Note: My friend, Runn_nie love him so much. 1st time I saw him on A.M.I.G.O MV I didn't like him, but I saw him on another MV he looks so handsome. I was going to love him but I won't fall into competition with my friend. Hehehehe.....I know she will get a little bit angry if I love him also....hehehe.....It's okay, unnie...he just for you.....because only Taemin in my heart.... :)


Comments

  1. yahh... chuwahae minho ooppa..he really look like JM DE GUZMAN..a filipino actor/singer in the philippines...also taemin ooppa.. his so handsome in the video LOVE LKE OXYGEN..me and taemin are on the same age..hehehe SARANGHAE "SHINEE".. HOPE THAT I CAN SEE IN PERSON,AND HOPING IN YOUR NEXT CONCERT THAT WILL BE HERE IN THE PHIL..kamsahamnida..

    ReplyDelete
  2. gamsahamnida...for your comment...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[LYRIC] SUPER JUNIOR - MAMACITA

Super Junior